Established leader with proven track record in organizational management and rapid technical organizational growth; responsible for working with business and IT leaders to prioritize project requests and ensuring teams deliver functionally strong, sustainable solutions focused on cost, quality and speed.
• Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact professionally and build relationships with a diverse group of executives, managers, vendors and subject matter experts.
• Design and deliver solutions in a scalable, secure, effective and reusable manner following industry standard design patterns and standardized repeatable development practices.
• Partners with Executive Leadership to identify opportunities to use technology to increase revenue, gain strategic market advantage or differentiation, and/or gain operational efficiencies while maximizing value of team by aligning resources and available skills with higher priority initiatives.
• Lead and/or support project teams in solution conceptualization and design. Provide architecture assessments and recommendations on new initiatives of teams with various technical backgrounds with the ability to interact with senior leaders and adapt style as need for technical or non-technical audiences.
• Define strategic goals for the evolution and growth of the team; research and implement best practices, and foster a culture of continuous improvement by recruiting, motivating, and developing a superior team of tech experts.
• Assists in the evaluation of third party and vendor provided software and service offerings, while managing scope, deliverables and cost of third party services, ensuring they follow development standards and deliver quality solutions.
SaaS based FinTech with $1.5 trillion AUM; hands-on Product Owner and leader of Cloud Engineering team, responsible for developing cloud adoption/migration strategy, infrastructure as code (IaC) and automated deployment of services/applications to AWS Cloud. Successful implementation of fully automated CI/CD pipeline, including single button push-to-deploy, testing/security scanning for all releases reducing deployments from 3 days to 2 hours. Led AWS cost optimization initiative to save org costs.
Hands-on leader, developing strategy, including policies, procedures, tools and metrics to align the infrastructure and service operations teams with RenPSG’s strategic goals. Lead the planning, design, and implementation of enterprise-level infrastructure and services deployed into Azure Cloud environment. Responsible for overseeing the internal infrastructure, cloud infrastructure and operations as well the service operations team.
Started as Senior Systems engineer and moved up to Senior Manager, leading a team of 16 infrastructure/DevOps engineers of a $2BN+ enterprise with over 1200 servers; including Exchange clusters, SQL clusters, VMWare clusters, Web/API farms and various other servers to run the enterprise. Led 4 DevOps Engineers and 4 developers. Refined the SDLC process and developed processes to ensure successful continuous deployments using TFS/Jenkins/Octopus Deploy/Nuget. Designed and implemented multiple complex environments for Dev, QA, UAT and various project environments. Acting DBA, managing multiple SQL server clusters encompassing 2008-2016. Designed, implemented and migrated all 2008 SQL physical SQL servers onto virtual 2016 SQL servers using AlwaysOn Availability with over 200 databases.