Started as Senior Systems engineer and moved up to Senior Manager, leading a team of 16 infrastructure/DevOps engineers of a $2BN+ enterprise with over 1200 servers; including Exchange clusters, SQL clusters, VMWare clusters, Web/API farms and various other servers to run the enterprise. Led 4 DevOps Engineers and 4 developers. Refined the SDLC process and developed processes to ensure successful continuous deployments using TFS/Jenkins/Octopus Deploy/Nuget. Designed and implemented multiple complex environments for Dev, QA, UAT and various project environments. Acting DBA, managing multiple SQL server clusters encompassing 2008-2016. Designed, implemented and migrated all 2008 SQL physical SQL servers onto virtual 2016 SQL servers using AlwaysOn Availability with over 200 databases.
- Managed/Led conversion 2008 SQL Cluster to SQL 2016 AlwaysOn for entire enterprise.
- Led team to successful large-scale Oracle upgrade
- Act as architect on complex projects following standard frameworks, TOGAF.
- Manage multiple engineers (16+) responsible for 900+ servers on VMWare and Azure Cloud Arch
- Manage clustered Citrix NetScaler load balancers.
- Designed and Wrote PowerShell/PowerCLI scripts for automation of tasks.
- Manage Azure DevOps, SVN, GIT, Jenkins & Octopus Deploy/Nuget for CI/CD, SDLC process.